Thursday 28 November 2013

Sneaky Christmas Present Treat's


So today I received a parcel in the post which was a surprise because I was not expecting anything. So I had a look inside and There was three Ben Nye powders and a Z palette, that's when I realised the parcel was not addressed to me but to my mum, opps.
So I then snapped a couple of pictures, I love how my Mum knows me so well.




I have being wanting to try Ben Nye powders for so long, and I  need to depot so many of my eyeshadow's there just hanging around everywhere as my bedroom consistently looks like a bombs hit it because my whole house is getting redone and obviously my room would be getting done last.

So I had to wrap them back up and tape the box back up, which I did not do a great job of let's hope my mum doesn't notice though!

I'm exited for Christmas now to see what over surprises I have to come.

Have you ever tried Ben Nye powders or the Z palette?
What are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment