Monday 25 November 2013

Benefit Box


So Stocking up on my make up before Christmas. I got One of the Benefit Beauty Boxes. 
I needed for a while now the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Which I ran out of a couple of months ago and can not believe it took me so long to get it back.
I always got they're real mascara which I have wanted to try for a while. I got a mini of porefessional and high beam. I am actually exited to try high beam because I have heard great things about it and I actually haven't found a amazing highlighter yet ahh I know. 


I really like the box to and will look great on my new vanity I hope I will be getting after Christmas when I get my room decorated.  




I also received a few samples of there eye cream and foundation which is always nice.

What is your favourite Benefit product, do you use it daily?



5 comments:

  1. I love the mini versions so good to toss in the makeup bag :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them to, always nice to test items out aswell and not having to buy a full size items to then decide you don't like them xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous you have his box - I'm always to tempted when I see it! Lovely post :)

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just could not resit, tempted to get all the others but I am controlling myself :) and Thankyou hun!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I recently got that mascara and I have really enjoyed using it, it is really tempting to get the other things also I would love to try the hola bronzer xx Tilsie (tilsie.blogspot.se)

    ReplyDelete