Saturday 16 November 2013

Amazon Eye shadow Palette


So I was looking on Amazon at the different non-branded make up and I came across a few items, and thought I may as well give them a try. As if they was great I have got myself a absolute bargain and if there not to good I won't have lost out on much.

So first to come was a 120 Colours Eye Shadow Palette. I am actually pretty impressed the pots are only very small but for the price you can not go wrong. 

(Apologise for my reflection in the photo and film on them)

So as you see there is some really bright colours in there and I was thinking they will not be amazingling pigmented but some are some are very good and bright and you only need a small amount.



I am loving the red/orange colour and the blue there is just some really nice colours in there.


So I paid £4.99 for this with £1.99 delivery which I think is now a bargain.

 I'm exited for my over things I have ordered to come now see how good they are!



3 comments:

  1. Wauw, such a great color palette! really like the pink/purple shades :)

    Love Bodil,
    www.Bodil-Lois.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award, head to my blog to view the post or follow this link:
    http://beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    Alice xxx
    www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete