Wednesday 13 November 2013

E.L.F Cosmetics Haul


So the other day E.L.F online as I live in the UK had a massive 50% off promotional code, so obviously I took advantage of this. Now though I wish I had took more of a advantage because there was plenty of other items I wanted and now I just want the offer to come back on so I can buy them all again.

E.L.F is cheap anyway so a half price sale basically made it 100 times better. 
So here is what I got.

(not a great picture as camera is still broke)


Shimmering Facial Whip in Persimmon £1.50 
100pc Marble Eyeshadow Palette £15
All Over Cover Stick in Toasted £1.50
All Over Cover Stick in Lemonade £1.50
Eye Widener £1.50
Liquid Liner in Plum £1.50
All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige £1.50
Eyelid Primer £1.50
Dramatic Lash kit eyelashes £1.50
Natural lash kit eyelashes £1.50
Lipstick in Fearless £1.50
Long Wear Lip Liner in Bitter £1.50
All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige £1.50
Tone Correcting Powder in Cool £3.75
Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Warm Tan £1.50
Powder Brush £1.50

These are all the original prices so I really got everything for about 75p which was fab!
I haven't yet tested any of these but when I do there shall me a review.

But here are a few swatches from the 100pc Marble eye shadow palette.


They are some really pigmented colours in the palette well worth the money.


What are your favourite E.L.F products? 





No comments:

Post a Comment