Thursday 5 December 2013

Real Techniques Brush set


Where have I even being the last week? I think Christmas is getting on top of me. Anyway to more important matters. I got some new brush's, Real Techniques to be more precise. 



I was going to buy these from from either Boots or Super drug and then had a look on-line and found a great american website called Iherb.com were the brush's where about half the price and you got $10 off when you spent $40 or more. 

So I got the Real techniques Your Base/Flawless Core Collection, 4 brushes + case which in Boots is £21.99 and I got it for $17.99 which works out at £11.02 which is a absolute bargain. 
I also got the Real Techniques On Location, Travel essentials. 3 brush's + case. Which worked out also at £11.02.




Finally I bought the Real Techniques Expert face brush. Which was $8.99 which works out at £5.51 and is £9.99 in boots and other stores alike. 





So I think It got a really good deal post and packaging was £4.89 which is amazing. 
Altogether it came to £32.99 then I got £6.12 extra off with the code.

I would deferentially recommend it to anyone as it is a absolute bargain and your saving over £25.

Have you ever tried the Real Techniques brush's? If so what do you think of them, Let me know?





1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing prices! I paid £20 in boots but got one set free :) I love the core collection best brushes I have ever used x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete