Tuesday 26 November 2013

Primark Makeup....


So I recently went into Primark just to have a look around and I came across some Make up they had for sale. I thought I may aswell give it a try as it was so cheap what is the worst that could happen. So I bought to gift box eyeshadow type of things, which were £2 each even if they where rubbish it's only £2. I also bought a lipstick which was a £1 so in total I only spent £5 which either way is not the end of the world. 

So here is what I got.





So in all the colours are quite pretty and the boxes they come in are quite nice just to store items. When I gave them a swatch test I was surprised with the plain eye shadows as they where some quite nice colours and they showed up pretty well when I swatched them. Now the glitter ones are not as good I mean there ok for one or two time uses maybe but not in the long run. 



Now the lipstick that cost me a £1 I actually rather like, they had a big tube of all different colours so I will be deferentially going to try a few others for that price.

Swatch of the lipstick.


Swatchs of the Eye Shadow's

So in all I think I found a few deals. They also sell brush belts for £3 so I will be getting of of those to.

Have you tryed on of Primarks Make up? If so what did you think?

1 comment:

  1. This make up looks surprisingly high quality for Primark. Might have to try it out!

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete