Saturday 23 November 2013

Superdrug Haul


Ok, It's coming up to Christmas and I really need to be putting myself on a make up ban, because I am going to have no money to buy anyone presents. Which I suppose I have to do.
So I thought before I go on a ban until after Christmas when I will be getting extra money for my birthday woop! I thought I would go all out and I am going to share what I got with you in a few posts.

So at the moment in Superdrug there is a 3 for 2 going on and as I always do, I did about 4 different transactions so I could get the best deals and the most money off! I do love my high street  make up and I do love a great bargain and always look to try new make up so here is what I got.


So this Is everything I got from Superdrug.


Beautiful MUA palette which was only £4!

I have heard many reviews about this so thought I'd give it a whirl!



This is my first time getting the Maybelline colour tattoos I thought I would only get three, to see how I like them before I stock up on every colour but I am really looking forward to trying them.

I got my new Sleek trio blush In Pumpkin because I am loving the orange hope It shows up just as bright.
I love MUA Eyeshadows there so cheap and so pigmented, if you do not have any, I would say deferentially invest In all of them.

I will be giving some reviews on what I bought some time soon, when I get around to testing these out.
What's your favourite high street make up product.??




7 comments:

  1. I've just bought the sleek blush palette in Lace and it seems to be awesomely pigmented..haven't tried it properly yet but I think it will be really good!:)I'm now following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the lace I think that is what I will be getting next from Sleek but I also want to try there contour kit. and thankyouu!

      Delete
  2. Hello, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Go to my blog to get the details
    www.r4egan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I nominated you for Liebster Award :))
    Check out my blog for more info :) <3
    xoxo

    http://flowers-on-her-hair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I will go and have a look now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! for the information go here http://alatterdayteen.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award-2013-second-one.html

    ReplyDelete