Sunday 24 November 2013

ELF Again!

Only a little post for today as I am swamped.

I really need to start controlling myself and stop buying for ELF no matter what offer they are giving. So this time was 40% of so once again I could not resist. I did not buy a large amount so I am quite proud of myself there. 


I got the ELF make up artist brush belt because I have needed one for so long and with the 40% off this was a bargain and actually loads rather a lot. 


I also bought I believe the new Daily Brush Cleaner as I always like to try new ones and at £3.75 without the money off is great.
I also bought a ELF Kabuki brush, a bamboo flat brush, Studio stipple brush and Hd blush in Head liner.

Have you taken advantage of any of the ELF amazing offers? If so what did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Make sure you check out my blog for more details:
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete