Tuesday 19 November 2013

Amazon Liners


So as i was saying the over day I ordered a few things from Amazon just to test them out and see how they was I was super impressed with my Eye Shadow Palette and now another parcel came through the post yesterday. 

12 Colour pro beauty cosmetic shadow make up eye liner, eyebrow, lip liner pencil set 
(bit of a mouthful)

Anyway they came within a couple of days when I ordered them which is fab anyway and they are actually really good they are only small and maybe would only last a few sharpening but for the price you can not go wrong. 



I love that you can use them everywhere and anywhere.
I am very exited to start using these.

(with flash)

(without flash)

They are very pigmented and show up really well the black is the best I have seen in a long while as well it looks like a liquid liner it is that bright. 

For the price of £2.69 with free post and packaging, I will deferentially be buying these again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment