Sunday 13 October 2013

My Wish List


So here is my current Wish List I love buying and trying new make-up and products and I don't think I would have enough time to write down everything I would like so for now these are my top 5 I would like and hope to be getting in the next few weeks!

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 


I have heard so many great reviews about this product and have heard many make-up artists are in love with this product. This will be my next buy. It gives a radiant glow to skin and its meant to be "The #1 luxury face make-up product" according to there website. I'll be super exited to try this product!


Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation



I recently got a small sample of this foundation and I love the light weight feel on my skin, I currently wear Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation which I love but I think this will feel lighter on my skin and can wear it on days where I do not need much coverage or just want a light fresh feel. I am hoping it gives me a natural, glowing look to my skin.


Guerlain Terracotta Moistursing Bronzing Powder
I am in desperate need of a new bronzer I have recently being using Benefit's Hoola Bronzer which I do love but it is always nice to try something new. It is meant to give you a lovely natural glow which is also great for contouring. I have heard of people using this Bronzer for 30 years and still buy it, which to me sounds like its pretty good!


ZPalette


I have being wanting one of these for to long, I have heard so much about them and I have so many individual eye-shadows and blushers I would love to put in here to save face and just be able to find them straight away! I have being meaning to get one for so long and have heard of people with 20+ of these. So this is a absolute must for me!


Shu Uemura UV Underbase Moose Primer


Im always on the look out for a great primer as I don't believe I have found that special one yet. I love how its a moose and haven't seen many more like this. My friend loves this product and is her holy grail of primers. I love that is has SPF 30 as I believe it is really important to protect my skin, so I will have to try this and will give you a review on everything I buy once I have tried them!


What is on your make-up wish list? 







5 comments:

  1. Aww Thank you.
    Yes I have followed you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try something of the Giorgio Armani make-up line! :)

    Love Bodil,
    www.Bodil-Lois.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a tester and I'm absolutely in love. I still really need it!

      Love Hollie

      Delete
  3. YSL Touche Eclat is amazing! I recently bought it and I really like it!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about it hopefully it will be a nice Christmas present!

      Delete