Friday 11 October 2013

My Lovely Lush Products


So today here right now, I am going to talk to you about the Lush products I just love. I probably couldn't live without these ones. I would love to try so many more lush products but at the moment I just use my holy grails! So here we go!


Britsh Nanny Facial Moisturiser 

I just love it I could not rate it more highly, It makes you face feel like heaven. I had really bad redness on my face before I started using this product and now it has completely gone! I use this on a daily basis as my skin is very dry and it just brings it back to live and wakes me skin up giving me a radiant glow! If your unsure but want to test this item, just go to your nearest lush and I am sure they will be happy to give you a small sample! 



Fresh Farmacy

So another amazing product from Lush. I love how its a solid piece of soap as you don't waste any as you would with a lotion form product. I only use this weekly as it does make my skin a bit dry, but I use it with British Nanny so my skin goes back to amazing hydrated condition again. My skin is really hectic it's dry but has some really oily parts where I just break-out all of the time. This really helps and protects you against future break-outs and helps reduce one's that are already going on! It clears out all my pours and washes away all my black heads. The ingredients are great for a really deep clean.



Fair Trade Foot Lotion

Holy Grail of foot lotions! Well done Lush! My heels are really dry I mean I could walk on hot coals and not feel it there that bad. This really helped, I put loads on my feet them wrap them in cling film and leave and relax for about half a hour, I do use it regularly but you do get a massive tube and it is literally full to the brim like all lush products are! I love the bright pink colour and the minty smell. It makes your feet feel so refreshed and zingy! A absolute must!


BubbleGum Lip Scrub

So I use this all the time It's great to keep in my bag, It clears the dead, flaky skin from your lips to reveal  soft, moisturised  lips. It use my for a base for my lipstick which makes your lips just the right service for a great lipstick. This is a amazing product to use any time of year, but even more so In the winter when you always get dry, chapped lips. Lush even bring out a special Christmas edition of this lip scrub called Santa's lip scrub. It also comes in to over flavours mint and popcorn. But I love the colour and taste of this one so I am in love!



I love so many more Lush products and really want to try so much more of there products!

What  is your favourite Lush Product?



1 comment:

  1. I love lush smells so good!! love this xxx

    torbsclaire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete