Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Go To Make-up Products

Hey Everyone! So my first post on my new blog is going to be about my go to make-up products and the make-up I use on a daily bases. These are my holy grail products I would not live without! I hope you enjoy and try some of these amazing products yourself!


 Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation SPF 10

 

I love this foundation with all my heart all though I did slightly like the old formula more, but I still believe it is a great product. You only need a small amount for your whole face and it gives great coverage and is very buildable. I love that is has some SPF in as I always look for foundations and concealers with this. It may be slightly expensive but I would definitely give it a try if you do not want to buy the whole bottle. Estee Lauder counters are always willing to give you free samples of there products and will match you up to you skin tone.


Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation 

 

This powder is my absolute favourite thing in the world. It is really nice to set any primer/moisturiser/foundation etc. It has really great coverage and leaves you with a soft airbrush finish! The only problem with this powder is the more you add the more visible it becomes.

Benefit Porefessional 


I apologise for the state of this as it was at the bottom of my make-up bag while I was using the larger product. Basically I really like this as it makes my skin so soft and really does reduce the size of my large pores. 


Mac Studio Finish Concealer


This concealer is a great creamy product so goes into the skin lovely. It has a very high coverage which I love as I do have very dark circles around my eyes. Skin does need to be well moisturised for this product and a good primer as it does crease under the eyes if not.


Mac Veluxe Brow Liner and Soap and Glory Archery

I have currently lost the photo for these, but I love them both I have only just bought the Soap and Glory Archery which has a tint at one end and a pencil at over, I have only had this a week so we will see how it goes. The Mac eyebrow pencil is brilliant does not move and lasts all day long my absolute favourite.

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Palette




So this is my amazing Estee Lauder eye shadow palette I do believe this was a limited edition it's called pure colour and contains 7 colours. Which are all really pigmented. I have only just really started this and I am absolutely in love. There is something for every look.




And here is my complete make-up back excluding my mascara which just looks awful and I am in desperate need of a new one!  
Hope you liked my first post! So what are your go to make up products leave a comment below!
YEYYYY!






No comments:

Post a Comment