Thursday 10 October 2013

Bleach London Rose

So today I dyed my blonde hair PINK! I have always being mad about dying my hair I near enough have being every colour. So when I heard about these non-permanent hair colours I was super exited. They was realised in Boots on the 8th of October, I actually got mine about a week ago as they had 2 colours already on the selves in my nearest boots store. I choose the Rose colour as there was only this and Awkward Peach. 


It didn't take as well to my hair as I had hoped but I still love love love this if one morning you just wake up and think I want a change this is a great thing! It gives you a burst of life it doesn't damage your hair at all actually is conditions it! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! 

I am going to try the washed up mermaid next as this is the original one I wanted to try I am still so exited about this product and is just gives a great pastel hair colour.


This is my hair with colour on but let me say it looks much brighter and better in person and am currently using my phone as I have broken my lense on my camera ooops!

Have you tryed Bleach London yet? If so how do you like it, leave a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment