Saturday 14 December 2013

Benefit Cabana Glama


So I have had this for a little while and I haven't even used it yet so I thought I would do a quick show and review.
This is a very summery, holiday set. As is made for the tanned look. 


Inside the box you receive a Hoola Bronzer which I absolutely adore. especially for contouring. Three different eye shadow colours, peach fizz, bronze buzz and cocoa pizzazz. There is also a mini off posietint and some kind-A gorgeous.

I have wanted to try Posietint for a while now so this was a great little way of trying it. As I also where Hoola nearly every day it's great as a little back up. 

As I may depot the eye shadows and bronzer It is a great little box to store different items as just is so cute and petite. 


You also receive a small brush and a double ended sponge applicator

This is a great set for anyone in the summer time or off on holiday to give you that amazing glow.. 


What is your favourite product from benefit?  



2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    For more information, check my blog...
    thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.com
    Isz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I nominated you to do the Liebster award it will be up on my blog on Saturday 26 of July xx Tilsie (tilsie.blogspot.se)

    ReplyDelete