Tuesday 10 December 2013

MUA Eyeshadows


So the other week in my Superdrug haul I got some MUA eyeshadows and I am in love they are so pigmented and blend really well. I got 5 different ones as they are only £1 and I got them on a 3 for 2 deal, which is even better. 


They are such lovely colours and the swatchs came out amazing.


There are so many different colours Pearl and Matte so I will be definitely buying more and hoping to have every single colour.  As it was a 3 for 2 I also bought 2 lipsticks and 1 blush as everything sells out so quick on stand and they do take a while to restock. So I definitely recommend going online. 




I will definitely be also buying more lipsticks and many different items from this brand as you can not go wrong and they are surprising good quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment